Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lipgloss Review: Stila Lip Glazes

Next in my "Lipgloss Series" are Stila Lip Glazes.  I own a number of these, almost all of which I purchased in some form of kit.  These run quite expensive at Sephora - $22 online for US and I think perhaps $24 in Canadian stores - but they're almost always available in some sort of a kit, particularly around the holiday season (which apparently starts in October now?!!).  The pluses of these are by far their smell and the shade selection.  The negatives?  Well, they are numerous and pretty much ruin the product for me.  Firstly, I dislike the packaging - it's the sort you need to twist to get the product, and you almost always get too much product.  It's a brush-type applicator, which I do like, but I don't like it when it's full of lipgloss.  Secondly, the lipgloss is really sticky, I mean SERIOUSLY sticky.  And, though they smell great, they don't so much taste great.  There are just too many great lipglosses out there for me to repurchase ones that aren't absolutely worth it, and to me, these aren't. (pictured here are "Watermelon" and "Apricot."

No comments:

Post a Comment