Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lipgloss Review: Nars

This is my take on Nars lipglosses as part of my "Lipgloss Series."  I have three of these glosses, and I will start by saying that they are relatively expensive.  I believe I paid something like $28 here in Canada for these from Sephora (they're listed at $24 on the Sephora website for the US).  These are available in a fairly wide variety of colours and at least two different formulas/textures.  The three I purchased are "Chihuahua," "Metis" and "Pillow Talk" (top to bottom).  All three of these are very creamy, opaque glosses, but I'm aware of some less opaque, more shimmery colours in their line.  So the plus of these glosses is that they're strong, thick formulations, and that's sort of their down side too.  I generally like my lipglosses to be more on the sheer side of things, and these are just a little too intense for me.  I usually sort of sheer it out by blending with my fingers.  If you like the intensity of lipstick but the form of gloss, then these might just be perfect for you.  They are only mildly sticky, which is good, and they have fairly good staying power.

No comments:

Post a Comment