Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lipgloss Review: Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint

I can't say how much I love these Covergirl Wetslicks AmazeMint lipglosses!  They are offered in a good variety of wearable shades, some more opaque like the top and bottom pictured, and some more sheer and shimmery like the middle pictured.  The best part is by far the minty fresh smell and taste, but these are also great because they are absolutely stick-free!!  I find the colours are just amazing, I have rarely found lipgloss colours I've liked so much.  These don't have the staying power of some of the stickier brands on the market, but I'm totally willing to reapply a little more often if it means I get to forgo a lot of the hair in gloss incidents, or worse, dirt/bugs in gloss fiascos ('cause you're still going to have to reapply, and ON TOP OF THAT you might be walking around with a teeny fly in your gloss).  The value is great, these run about $7 in Canada, and are very frequently on sale at most drugstores where they can be purchased.  Like the Fruit Spritzers, I really can't say enough good things about these glosses!

No comments:

Post a Comment