Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

FOTD: Rock Show Makeup

So today I went to a concert and decided to do something a little different with my makeup.  I ended up doing a dark liner-type look, but with the help of my Sleek Storm Palette and some "Rock Star" glitter from Bare Minerals, I made a grey liner a lot more interesting and fun.
PRODUCTS USED:
- UDPP and "Soft Ochre" PP for base
- MAC e/s "Mylar" on lid and under brow bone
- Sleek Storm Palette: the med. matte brown, dark matte brown, shimmer deep green, light frosted beigey yellow and matte black
- Bare Essentials Eye Colour in "Rock Star"
- MAC e/l in "Phone Number" and "Pale Yellow"
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash
BRUSHES:
- Quo Crease Brush
- MAC 224
- Bare Minerals Smokey Eye Brush
- Stila Angled Liner Brush
- Smashbox #3

No comments:

Post a Comment