Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FOTD: Silver Grey Eyes

So today I decided to take some inspiration from Gossip Girl whilst applying my makeup - Jenny, to be exact.  No, not the panda eyes she wore last season, the somewhat toned down grey smokey eyes she's been rocking this season (when they randomly include her in the show).  I decided to make mine a bit more on the blue grey side, and added a bit of sparkle, cause that's how I role.  I really love the main lid shadow I used, I bought it ages ago, and unfortunately, it was discontinued.  But have no fear, there are plenty of alternatives to this shadow out there.
PRODUCTS USED:
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in "Skinny Jeans"
- MAC e/s in "Pandemonium" (lid), "Silverthorn" (tearduct) and "Wedge" (crease)
- NYX liner in "Grey" (actually a silvery-grey, in waterline)
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (LOVE)

No comments:

Post a Comment